This position consists of training and coordinating a work team of instructional designers and assistant teachers, who are dedicated to producing virtual courses and providing support to students during their learning process. Other responsibilities of the position are to update and create courses monthly in your area of knowledge.
Critical and fast reading
Technology (Word, Google, Youtube, etc)
Have completed a master's degree or doctorate in the area of Health, Business, Engineering, Languages, Art, Music, Sports or Technology.
The candidate is expected to have teaching, research and leadership experiences.
Responsibilities and duties
- Investigate and propose the updating and production of new courses.
- Define the courses to be developed by the instructional designers in their charge.
- Train instructional designers and assistant teachers.
- Review the microcurricula proposed by the instructional designers.
- Review and respond for the quality of courses created or updated by instructional designers.
- Coordinate and provide support to instructional designers and assistant teachers in their charge.
- Update and produce new virtual courses.
Distance working mode
Applicant must have a home studio to conduct professional quality videoconferencing.
Monday - Friday 8:00 - 12:00, 14:00 - 18:00 Saturday 8:00 - 12:00.